1. Registration and verification. Upon registration on the site of Moovby.com with the purpose to use the service offered by Moovby, you provide exact information about yourself, your car, driver’s license etc. You confirm that the information you have provided to Moovby is complete and accurate. Moovby holds the right to use services of other companies/agencies in order to confirm your information. We also hold the right to store and process records with your information for time period we shall require in compliance with the provisions set forth in the legislation in force related to protection of data of individuals. In addition, we hold the right to confirm or reject your registration without explaining the reason of such act.
2. Information updating. You undertake to duly update your information in case of changes in validity of documents or telephone number or other contact details. Please note that Moovby may send bills and other information to the contact details provided by you and the above bills and records shall stand in force even in case you do not use our service. You also hold responsibility for any activity on your account. So keep the name and password of your account confidential. Moovby may use your information in compliance with the privacy provisions.
3. Adding additional rules of usage. The Moovby Policy provides additional rules of usage of Moovby platform and shall be applied in all cases determined and included in the present agreement. Please, kindly introduce yourself to the present rules. In case of any questions related to the present rules, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
4. Your obligations. You agree to using the service at all times in compliance with the provisions of the present agreement and any other rules and standards presented to you by Moovby. You confirm to Moovby that you hold legal rights to enter into present agreement and to use the present service. You confirm that the activities you perform with Moovby shall not breach rights of another person. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and rules stipulated in the legislation under which this service presently operates.
5. IProtection. Moovby may provide you with certain insurance for your vehicle during the rental time (that is, from the time planned by the renter as the initial booking time until returning of the vehicle), including insurance indemnity payment for car damage as well as civil liability insurance in case of body injuries and property damage resulting from vehicle operation. You understand and agree that for cases when non-insured persons are involved Moovby refuses to cover damage in full or ensures covering only the minimum amount of damage presented by the insurer. You can find insurance amounts and other details within the Moovby rules. If you have any questions related to your own decisions of personal insurance you should contact your insurance company. If after reviewing the mentioned service terms or Frequently Asked Questions you or your insurance company have questions related to the service of Moovby insurance, please contact us writing to email and we will give explanation as to the functioning of our protection.
6. Termination of the agreement. You hold the right to terminate using Moovby services at any time as Moovby service holds the right to terminate your access to Moovby service for any reason or for no reason at all. Termination of access to the platform does not liberate either of the parties from any obligations in force before the termination of agreement with Moovby. The service holds the right to store, process and continue using for its internal purposes any earlier provided information in compliance with the provisions of the legislation in force related to the area of data protection of individuals. Termination of the present agreement will not influence rules and restrictions stipulated in the present agreement. Additional amendments, disclaimer or limitations of liabilities remain in force also after termination of the present agreement.
7. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liabilities. The present proposition describes obligations of Moovby in case of any losses or vehicle damages resulting from your participation on the platform. Considering the fact that we hold limited liability and that we disclaim certain amount of warranties, we are obliged to notify and provide information in the following form: Moovby provides a platform allowing car rental among car owners and car renters. Moovby does not provide car rental and does not hold liability for any acts or failure to act by any of the platform users, nor does it provide additional services of car manufacturers or services of other third-party companies (for instance, promotion of GPS systems, manufacturers of car tyres and other companies). With the present agreement Moovby disclaims any warranties of any kind with respect to cars and other goods and services provided with mediation of Moovby, irrespective of the fact if they are explicit, implicit to the law or other nature of such warranties, including warranties of commercial gain, suitability for a certain purpose and non-infringement. Moovby DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE SHALL: function without any shortcomings and shall ensure 100% security against break-ins and program errors. USING of the service and any cars rented using Moovby platform is performed at one’s own risk. No oral or written recommendations or advice provided to you by Moovby shall grant you a direct guarantee. Moovby will not be held responsible for any kind of losses in situations when Moovby is not to be blamed thereof: implicit or explicit, fines, deliberate or accidental even if you have been warned about the possibility of such losses.
8. We are not an agency. Moovby does not intend to appoint you or any other person indicated by you to be its employee, legal representative or to found any legal organisation, joint venture or subsidiary. By default, you are not an authorised person and do not hold the right to represent any obligations on behalf of Moovby, and Moovby does not undertake any obligations on your behalf, with the exception of the obligations determined on the platform or directly indicated in the present agreement.
9. The Moovby platform contains materials, trademarks and other intellectual property protected by copyrights, individually and collectively protected by the respective legislation with respect to intellectual property in Malaysia. Unless so foreseen within the Moovby platform, you shall not copy, disseminate, provide, publicly execute, demonstrate or create any work based on the material found on Moovby site, nor shall you use similar content in full or in part. All contents found on Moovby platform belongs to Moovby. All rights are reserved.
10. General provisions. The present agreement has been created with the objective to reach complete understanding between you and Moovby with respect to your participation on the platform and it replaces any prior oral or written agreements between you and Moovby. You do not hold the right to pass your rights or obligations resulting from the present agreement, in full or partly, to third persons without a prior written agreement with Moovby thereof. You shall remain responsible for obligations undertaken by the present agreement. In case any provision of the present agreement shall be interpreted as non-executable, other provisions shall not be considered non-executable and shall stand in full force and validity. Any amendments or waiver of any term of the present agreement shall be submitted to Moovbys in writing. Waiver of any rights of Moovby under the present agreement shall not be considered a waiver of any other right held by Moovby. The present agreement and any claims or disputes related to it shall be governed and construed in compliance with the legislation in force in the country where the service operates at the specific moment of time, not taking into account the non-compliant provisions with the legislation in force.